fourhundredandthirtyone.
Whoa. Hello. I seem to have neglected this ol' blog for a while. Because of THINGS. Yes, I've actually diddled stuff. Well, I didn't post here last week because I literally did nothing of note but this week I've been mega busy.
Monday I got my hair cut from THIS massive mop to something shorter which looks shit at present but once it's grown a bit it'll look the tits I hope. And I'm looking moody because Hayfever is in fact the worst thing in the world. Anyway, Scott drove over to see me and we spent the day the only way we know how, being hyper, driving about in his car and talking shit. It was ace and reminded me how much I missed him not living here anymore. At least he has now got some friends over his way which is nice.
Tuesday, I went to Alton Towers. It was radtastical. But HOT. I finally got to go on Nemesis which was BRILLIANT and went on a new ride called Rita Queen of Speed as well as some others. Rita was quiiiiiick.
I've realised that rollercoasters make me laugh loads. I don't know what it is but being flung around at stupid speeds doing big loops and stuff makes me laugh hysterically. Mint.
I had a good day although the heat made it a little unbearable, especially when queueing. And definately on the drive home. FIVE hours to get home in the baking heat was not nice.
Wednesday, I slept in and then got pissed in a garden which was grand. Thursday I worked, Friday I worked and last night I went to some party which was okay although I felt kinda out of place but nevermind.
I'd like to go to a shrink, I reckon. Not because I think I need to or owt (I'm quite literally not mental), just because I think it'd be awesome to just talk about myself for an hour, without needing to let the other person speak. I'd just get everything that's on my mind (mostly awesome, stoopid stuff) out and be left like a dry sponge, ready to absorb LOADS.
Brilliant.
Working EVERYDAY bar one next week. Oh well.
x


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home